This digital radius gauge is developed by Guangzhou G Clef. We have the patent of this tool. We sold this arc meter individually. It is a digital tool, its function is to measure the actual radius of an object. Placing the disgital gauge against the edge you want to check, and any light leakage between the blade and edge indicates a mismatch that requires correction.
Digital Radius Gauge | Arc Meter Features
- Automatic CNC bending systems, in other words, we simply input the profile dwg. CAD drawing to the machine, thus no need to reply on experienced workers.
- Easy to learn, Easy to operate, that is to say, we only need 1-2 days can easily understand the program by any fresh man.
- high push force, as well as high accuracy hydraulic close-loop control system, thus repeatability positioning accuracy reach 0.01mm.
- The equipment acceptance checklist will be put into operation from the date of issuance, after that it enter the equipment quality assurance period; While the warranty period is 1 year.
Digital Radius Gauge | Arc Meter Instruction
There are 3 dimensions of items could be chose. For instance, ARC 50/130 is the smallest one, let me introduce, how we use the G Clef digital gauge. First, we shall put the Li-on battery inside the head of the gauge, then fixed the curved black steel on the rod, as well as fixed the pod.
After set up well, we could push the red button “Zero” to start, then press “hold” to select the mode. ARC 50/130 refers to “ C=b”. ( For example, different items refers to different chords).
When we adjust “C=B” well, we will put the gauge on the flat plane and push “zero” again, after that we could put the gauge on the edge of the object to measure the radius, when the pod is attaching with the edge, we could push “ hold” to fixed the figures on the screen.
Related Bending Projects in Youtube
1. G Clef CNC Metal Profiles Bending Company – 3D Curve
2. G Clef Aluminum Angle Bending Machine – CNC Roll round shape
3. A12T-2Z CNC Profile Bending Machine, Bending of bus window frame
The Related Machines in Our Website
1. Escalator Cover Stretch Bender Machine
2. CNC Roll Bending Machine 3D
3. Tube Bender | CNC Machine